Tuesday, June 30 – Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, MCBK 2020 will be an online interactive conference, replacing the live meeting originally planned to take place at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
Calendar of Events
The MCBK webinar series is designed to grow the CBK community.
- MCBK Use Cases Panel November 12, 2019
- Summary of the 2nd Annual MCBK Meeting October 2, 2019
- Trust in Computable Biomedical Knowledge: Findings from the Learning Network's Trust Framework Working Group April 24, 2019
- Propelling the MCBK Community – Workgroup Launch December 19, 2018
- Summary of Inaugural Meeting and an Invitation to a Community in Action October 25, 2018
“We must develop a communications system so that the miraculous triumphs of modern science can be taken from the laboratory and transmitted to all in need.” – Senator Lister Hill, 1965